1. First, you’ll need a base coat, red nail polish, white nail polish, blue nail polish, silver nail polish, and a top coat to achieve this look.
2. Grab some tape and paint 2 coats of the blue polish on to it.
3. While the polish on the tape is drying, paint your pinky, pointer, and thumb red, your ring finger white, and your middle finger silver.
4. Once the blue polish on the tape is dried, cut several small blue strips.
5. Place the blue strip of tape on to your ringer finger starting from the bottom. Use a small pair of scissors to trip the ends so that they fit the size of your nail.
6. Paint 2 red hearts on to a piece of tape and allow to dry. Once dried, cut them out and place 1 on each of your ring fingers. Finish the look by applying a clear top coat.
If you’d like, you can free hand the strips and heart. I wanted to try a new method of using tape and am quite happy with how easy and how well it turned out. This manicure would be just as cute using different colors if you’re not looking for a red, white, and blue mani.